Yes, we deliver!
Harvest Kitchen offers home or office delivery within Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti for $7 per order.
We also deliver to Saline, Dexter, and Belleville for $12 per order.
To place an order, please use our online store or contact us via phone or email.
New Delivery Schedule – Begins April 2017
With Harvest Kitchen’s move we are implementing a new delivery schedule with ordering deadlines. Please review the following schedule carefully prior to placing your orders. Note that new menus will be available via email and ordering will be enabled on the website on Sundays and that all orders must be received by 7 pm on Tuesdays. We will not be able to fill orders received after the ordering deadline.
Delivery is available to addresses in Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti ($7) as well as Saline, Dexter, and Belleville ($12)
- Home Delivery Saturday 10 am – 4 pm. Orders must be received by 7 pm on preceeding Tuesday.
- Home Delivery Monday 11 am – 4 pm. Orders must be received by 7 pm on preceeding Tuesday.
Exact timing for deliveries will vary based on delivery route and number of orders. If you won’t be home in the delivery window, please leave a cooler outside for our driver, or order a handy re-usable Delivery Kit (insulated tote and ice pack) so that the food can be kept cool. Thanks.
Free Pick Ups
Don’t want to pay for home delivery? We currently offer free pick up at the following locations and times. Note ordering deadlines. When picking up, please approach a member of staff and let them know you need to pick up a Harvest Kitchen order. Orders must be pre-paid through Harvest Kitchen. On-site payment will not be available.
- Argus Farm Stop (325 W Liberty St, Ann Arbor, MI 48103)
- Saturdays 7 am – 7 pm Orders must be received by 7 pm on preceeding Tuesday.
- Mondays 7 am – 7 pm Orders must be received by 7 pm on preceeding Tuesday.
- Ypsilanti Food Co-op (312 N River St, Ypsilanti, MI 48198)
- Saturdays 9 am – 9 pm Orders must be received by 7 pm on preceeding Tuesday.
- Mondays noon – 9 pm Orders must be received by 7 pm on preceeding Tuesday.